Care of Skin involves more than cleaning it and using lotion. It also involves a healthy diet, getting sleep and exercise, and managing stress levels. Maybe Your unique skinalso determines any other treatments as well, such as using exfoliating scrubs or moisturizing masks.
Skin is a crucial part of our body. Everyone is very concerned about his/her skin. We don’t have much time to care our skin nowadays;everyone is busy in his/her important task so if you are suffering from any skin problem just consult it with the best doctor. India is a fast growing country so medical techniques are latest here. There are many options for medical science in India and all the metro cities provide best treatments in each and every field but skin specialist in Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi are specialized in skin treatment. They provide latest techniques at the affordable cost.
Here there are some tips about how to take care of your skin and how to get beautiful and vibrant skin at home.
- Specific care of each skin type: – first make sure to choose products specially designed for your skin. Dry skin does not have the same needs as oily skin.
- Pay special attention to fragile area: – Some part of your face (eye contour, lips, etc.) have particularly fine, fragile skin. They need specific care specially eye contour and lips. These areas of your face deserve specific care and attention.
- Gentle cleansing: – Taking care of sensitive skin begins with make-up removal. In order,not to stress your skin is naturalbalance, make sure to use a pH-neutral make-up remover, specially formulated to cleanse your epidermis gently.
- Eyes a risk area: – The skin near to eye is ten times more sensitive than the skin near to your rest of the body.
- Exfoliation is indispensable: – Use a suitable exfoliation treatment once or twice a week. It must be effective and respectful. Choose a product, which is labelled as perfect for smoothing and purifying the skin while respecting its natural balance.
- Moisturising is essential: -The dermis is made up of 70% water and the epidermis, 15%. To keep the skin well moisturized, it is important to use daily moisturizing skin care products which will help in balancing the moisture content within the skin.
- Preferably hypoallergenic make-up: – To avoid the risk of allergies linked to use of products that are not suited to your skin.
- Sun protection: – Choose daily skin care products that includes skin filters. They reduce the harmful effect of the sun.
- Don’t neglect the lips: – As soon as you feel the need, use a restorative cream for the lips. Do not hesitate to reapply to this particularly fragile area as often as necessary.
While learning caring of the skin, it is very much important to develop a fixed routine of moisturising it. One thing to be kept in mind, removing your makeup before you wash face, importantly when you wear water resistant makeup that is hard to be removed by water. If you leave your makeup overnight, this will close your pores and will lead to blackheads. You can also use organic products to deal with blemishes on your face. You must know your skin type before you use any product on yourself. If you are one among those whose skin type is rated as sensitive then choose product which are gentle on skin. Dandelion sap, lemon juice, honey, and other materials have worked for many, and they may work for you as well.
You should consider using a toner if you have oily skin. You should avoid using an alcohol-based toner because it eliminates all the oil from the surface of your facial skin. Excess dried skin will leadto more oily skin and you will find that you are stuck in this vicious circle. Also, keep in mind that unlike mostly said by people. Only proper cleansing and exfoliating will help in this regard. Be sure to select a toner for sensitive skin and only use it sparingly to avoid facing any issue.
Keeping your body hydrated is the key to learn how to take care of your face or skin. You need to drink almost 8 glasses of water a day– more if you exercise. Eat nutrient and fibre rich vegetables and fruits with great water content, such as cucumber, watermelon, strawberry, orange, cantaloupe, and grapefruit. Drinking water from a blue-coloured bottle will make you feel more cool.
Also, drinking rose water as it is a great source which helps in preventing dehydration also help in reducing eye puffiness in the morning. It also works great to maintain pH balance and leave your skin healthy.
Everyone dream to have a vibrant and sparkling skin.Where pollution ismeasured more than population, it’s imperative to take extra care of the skin to prevent it from losing its natural moisture, glow, and fairness. People buy increasingly products to make their skin radiant and beautiful, but these products work only for some time. Home remedies can do wonders for the skin care. These natural remedies can give you back your natural skin glow, that too, in less time. So, don’t waste hours in salon, just give a try to these home remedies.
- Honey & Lemon
- Ice cubes
- Papaya & Honey
- Olive oil
- Fruit pack