Extensive research and development in the field of health and nutrition has proven out to be a boon to fitness enthusiasts. With abundance of dietary supplements, fitness goals have become relatively easy to achieve. Well, though regular exercise with balanced and healthy diet is paramount to be on desired fitness levels; dietary supplements can give you necessary boost to be there. However, you need to be a little cautious while including any dietary supplements as you would want safer and healthier inclusions to your diet. There are so many health and fitness supplements available in the market with interesting success ratios and one of them are SARMs.
SARMs as a Dietary Supplement
Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) are synthetic drugs that possess the same benefits as anabolic steroids, but without many of their side effects. SARMs are preferred as dietary supplements by professional body builders and athletes. Fitness enthusiasts too include SARMs Best quality Sarms in their daily dietary intakes. SARMs are believed to act as performance enhancers and help to achieve muscle growth with lasting results.
Uses of SARMs
- Lean Muscle Growth: SARMs are used to promote and increase lean muscle growth. Professional body builders and athletes resort to these supplements as performance enhancers and build up endurance.
- Preventing Muscle Loss: As it is commonly observed that during weight loss, body tends to lose both fat and muscle mass. However, SARMs act selectively during weight loss period and body building’s cutting phase where the goal is to shed only fat and not muscle mass and SARMs are believed to do the job really well.
Positives of SARMs Vis a Vis Steroids
- Professional body building and athletics sphere had seen the effects of steroids usage. Though traditional steroids or anabolic steroids do the job but with serious side effects. Anabolic steroids carry the risk of medical conditions like gynecomastia, cardiovascular disorders, acne, shrinking of testicles etc. Moreover, usage of anabolic steroids is banned in professional sports.
- SARMs, on the other hand, offer similar benefits as compared to the traditional steroids. However, SARMs reported have fewer side effects. As SARMs apply selective approach, hence only desired area is targeted and activity is limited to that area alone.
- Unlike anabolic steroids where the intake is through injections, SARMs are designed for oral use only, which is quite convenient and easy. SARMs do not get converted into DTH (Dihydrotestosterone) and Estrogen. Moreover, SARMs so not interfere with the body’s natural production of hormones. SARMs are believed to be non-toxic in nature which means it has no negative effects on liver. It has been reported that SARMs can also be taken in conjunction with anabolic steroids to get desired results.
Well, there are no short cuts to have and maintain a well sculpted body as you would need to adopt a healthy life style to achieve that. However, a controlled dose of SARMs may do wonders for fitness enthusiasts. As SARMs are drugs, it is advisable to have them under competent supervision.