The neck area is one of the most visible parts of the body, and its appearance is very important as it highlights aging very quickly. The purpose of neck lift surgery is to reduce the excess skin and to improve the appearance of the skin by eliminating wrinkles. A neck lift improves the appearance of the neck by stretching the skin in the affected area allowing it to regain its tone. The intervention can be done alone or together with a face lifting if necessary.
The looseness and wrinkled appearance of the skin around the neck is often the earliest visible sign of aging. Unfortunately, the passing of time and the effects of gravity tell the show on the appearance of the throat. Fortunately, however, there is a surgical solution that can reverse the effects of aging by lifting and stretching the skin around the neck, creating a more youthful and supple outline.
A similar problem may also occur in younger people who have neck muscles that have lost their firmness and who want to operate to get a firmer and supple neckline.
A neck lifting can treat:
- double chin or goose
- surplus skin in the neck area
- the undefined appearance of the jaw
- excess skin wrinkles
- the contour of the neck, the jaw line and the undefined bar
If we take age as a criterion, the best candidates are those aged between 30 and 70 years. In case of sudden weight loss, it is possible that surgery is also possible for patients under the age of 30 years.
Neck lifting involves a series of procedures that improve the appearance of the neck region. Procedures may include:
- Removing excess skin
- Removal or alteration of the neck muscles
- Liposuction to remove excess fat
Rhinoplasty or nose remodeling improves the appearance and proportions of the nose as well as the harmony of facial features and self-confidence. Nose surgery can also correct breathing problems caused by structural defects in the nose. Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure designed to improve the appearance of the nose. Rhinoplasty is performed to achieve certain aesthetic goals, to restore a traumatized nose, and to rejuvenate (for example, a dropped nose). It can be associated with septal deflection (septoplasty) surgery to improve breathing.
When you think of rhinoplasty it is good to take all aspects into consideration. You need to identify exactly what you do not like about your nose and how you would like it to look. Even if your family and friends are important, you decide what needs to be improved. During the consultation, you will be asked about your motivation. The goal is to provide you with the best possible treatment plan for you, taking into account both psychological and physical aspects.
Is rhinoplasty for me? The answer may be yes if:
- My nose is too big compared to the face
- Looking from the front, my nose looks wide and with bigger nostrils
- The nose is cocked
- The nose tip is too high or too low
- The shape of my nose is irregular
- My nose deformed after an accident
The surgeons at Academy Face and Body perform Rhinoplasty procedures either in hospital under general anaesthetic (fully asleep) or under twilight sedation.
There are also topics that may once have been considered taboo for which men look for solutions. One of these is erectile dysfunction.
There are a number of factors which may cause erectile dysfunction. These may be both physical and psychological and may include:
– Old age: Usually there are also health problems such as high blood pressure and heart disease, which also lead to a bad erection.
– Cardiovascular disease: due to atherosclerosis, the arteries that irritate the penis clog and the organ is no longer fed with blood as it should, so the erection is no longer possible.
– Diabetes: Erectile dysfunction may occur 10-15 years earlier in diabetic patients compared to other people. When the disease is also associated with obesity, the manifestation is more obvious.
– Very high cholesterol levels, especially over a prolonged period of time;
– Smoking, because it increases the risk of atherosclerosis;
– Drug and alcohol abuse: be it marijuana, heroin, cocaine or other types of drugs, but also alcohol, all of these substances cause problems in the nerves, nerve impulses are not sent as should erectile dysfunction.
– Depression or other psychiatric problems that lead to feelings of stress, anxiety, blame, all destroying sexual life.
– Problems with the nervous system, which no longer send as nervous nerve to the brain.
When looking to treat erectile dysfunction, first of all it is necessary to eliminate the harmful factors in everyday life, such as alcohol, drugs, smoking. Men should start sports and eat healthily to avoid high cholesterol and atherosclerosis.
There are also pills for maintaining an erection, or it may be counselling can help with psychological causes. However, erectile dysfunction medication might not be needed.
Medication is not the only option though. At CALIBRE Clinics, PRP is used as a natural, non-surgical solution. The PRP Procedure only uses substances already naturally found in the body, namely concentrated blood platelets and growth factors. These are used to trigger repair and regeneration of tissue and vessels in the penis. This leads to enhanced blood flow and nerve sensitivity and so helps the patient to achieve and maintain a normal healthy erection. Because the PRP Procedure also stimulates the production of collagen and elastin there’s the added benefit of rejuvenating the cosmetic appearance of the penis’ skin.
Just like many cosmetic procedures have improved and are now minimally invasive, enhancement of the penis has improved too. With 20 years’ experience as a sought-after Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr Jayson Oates FRACS and his team of medical practitioners have developed the CALIBRE technique. This procedure involves the injection of dermal fillers to the penile shaft, and head or glans if required. This leads to an increase in the girth of the penis in both flaccid and erect states, and due to the weight of the filler, an increase in flaccid length. Contact CALIBRE Clinic today to find out how you can be looking your best.