Baby born is a moment of joy and emotions for every new parent. When babies are born, they are prone to get exposed all the factors in the environment which are new to them. Like cold, chemicals, dust etc which they hadn’t felt in mother’s womb. That’s why To keep your baby safe and healthy becomes your top priority. There are so many toxins around us. They can badly affect your little one as their skin is up to 5 times thinner than elders and more sensitive to experience early discomfort.
So as a responsible parent, you should be attentive while shopping for your little one. Though your kid is too delicate & sensitive, essentials related to him must be toxic-free. Baby-direct.com.au is one of the leading professional baby stores that provides stuff that fulfills baby’s needs and gives a fruitful online shopping experience to people. Additionally, they deliver straight to your door. Let’s explore those essentials :
- Clothes for your baby : Ideal clothes are made of organic cotton, wool as well as organic wood for buttons rather than plastic chemical contained one. Thus, baby clothes should be pure cotton or made up of some other natural materials. Conjointly, they should not contain any artificial colors or bleaches. There are so many companies that produce organic baby clothes but they’re pricey too. The best option is to stick with pure cotton.
- Diapers : Don’t be too modest! It would be great to use cotton diapers just like previously used by ancients but slight differently. Despite, if you don’t want to go for this, you should opt for little costly and healthy ones. Be quality focused because low-quality diapers can harm your baby’s skin lead to rashes. Toxic elements in diapers can cause asthma too.
- Baby bottles and pacifiers : These materials are made of plastics so be careful while buying any. Then what to choose? Best preferable one is glass bottles. And, if you want to choose plastic, make sure that it is made up of natural materials. That material shouldn’t be made up of silicon. Yes, I know silicon products look nice but it’s dangerous too.
- Cribs : Shape matters? No, you can purchase any shape beds for your adorable one but key point is, it should be strong and stable plus made up of wood. Focused point is, mattresses also have high quality because they contain toxic chemicals. That’s why special care should be taken while choosing one. Though baby spends a lot of time on the mattress, it’s worth to spend more on it. Without being mean, spend more and choose healthier options for the sake of your kid’s health.
- Baby bath products : To bathe your baby, you should use mild soap or shampoo but the ideal one is which do not make bubbles. It is good to choose a mild liquid cleanser, without soap, fragrance or color. Nowadays, so many companies manufacture organic products for babies like soaps, shampoo, lotions, balm, baby cream, powder etc. Avoid using petroleum-based products. You can use natural oils like almonds and olive oils to moisturize your baby’s skin. Lotions sometimes irritate the skin so prefer to use creams and ointments. They must be fragrance-free and applied after the bath.
Besides these essentials, be careful while buying baby shoes, sleeping bags and blankets which are also priorities. Follow above advice to protect your newborn. Be a responsible parent, secure your kid from toxic elements. Spending more on these stuff is a better option than spending huge on medicines.