Gone were the days when people didn’t spend time and money to maintain their personality. With the booming economy and increase in per capita income, the people are spending money and time on themselves. They are getting aware of how to carry themselves and maintain a good personality. This has increased the demand for hair transplant in India. One of the prime destinations for hair transplant in India is Chennai.
Let’s discuss the reasons why Chennai is the prime destination for hair transplant.
- Being one of the populous cities in India, there is a huge demand for hair transplant and to tackle the demand there are many doctors providing world-class treatment.
- The doctors who perform hair transplant in Chennai are very experienced and highly qualified. They have vast knowledge about their work.
- The number of hair transplant surgeries in Chennai per day is too high because the success rate of this treatment in Chennai is really high.
- Advanced technologies are being used by the doctors for carrying out the procedure, so they can satisfy high-end patients who fly abroad for the treatment.
- Not only the doctors but also their teams have high experience in handling the patient at the time of the procedure.
If you want to know more about the doctors and clinics presently available In Chennai, you can go to Clinicspots as it’s an online medical portal which provides you all the information related to doctors and their clinics, cost etc.
Furthermore, you must be eager to know the hair transplant cost in Chennai.
I would like to tell you that it will not put much stress on your pockets. But there are many persons who ask for the cheapest hair transplant, for them the cheap can prove to be expensive later because if you compromise with the quality when it is related to health, it can show you bad results in the future which can even be dangerous for you. So, you should go to the doctor that provides you the quality treatment at a reasonable rate.
The cost mainly depends on the three factors:
- The number of grafts requirement: The cost primarily depends on how much grafts are required. High grafts requirement means high cost and vice versa.
- The type of technique: There are various kinds of technique used for hair transplant like FUE (hair follicles are extracted one by one from your donor area and planted in the bald area), FUT (a strip of tissue containing hair follicles is removed from the donor area, then divide it into grafts of 3-4 hairs and these are grafts are planted to the bald area) and PRP (blood is taken from you arm and after separating the platelets from the blood, the platelets are then injected into your scalp which helps the hair to grow naturally.
- The kind of clinic you are opting for: The cost really depends on the clinic and the doctor you are opting for as the doctor experience and the kind of technology they are using for the treatment.
After considering all the factors, the hair transplant cost for FUE in Chennai ranges from Rs. 35000 to Rs. 50000 for 1000 grafts while for FUT the cost ranges from Rs. 25000 to Rs. 40000 for 1000 grafts.
Though you are required to take some precautions after the surgery to see the best results.
- You should not consume any medicine that contains aspirin for minimum three days after the surgery as it thins your blood, so you may face excessive bleeding.
- You should not consume alcohol for three days after the treatment as it also thins your blood and can cause bleeding.
- In case you are using a hair dryer within a week of surgery, use it on a cool mode because if you use it on the warm mode it can cause hair loss.
- If you feel like itching on the scalp, you should wash your hairs gently with a mild medicated shampoo because it helps you to get rid of the scabs that have been formed on or around the graft sites.
- You should not go to the gym and lift heavy weights or do intense running and cycling because all these things can put pressure on the graft sites and may lead to bleeding