It can be real heart-breaking to see hair strands just everywhere we comb! And with the stressful lives people lead today, it has become a common issue. Hair loss can be due to a number of reasons such as polluted environment, hard water issues, aging, stress, hormonal imbalance, nutritional deficiencies, dandruff, usage of wrong products, medicines and due to undetected medical conditions.
Home remedies can help you a lot in saying goodbye to your hair troubles. So before you opt to get a professional help and spend a bomb on it, try these powerful home remedies to get blessed with luscious and voluminous hair:
- Concoction of different hair oils
- Hair oil massage works like a magic to provide the much needed blood flow to your scalp. Don’t just go with one type of oil. You can prepare a mixture of different hair oils such as Almond oil, Coconut oil, Olive oil and Castor Oil. You can even put Vitamin E tablets in it for added advantage. Of course, you will have to slit them to get the liquid out. Heat it to a bearable temperature and then pamper your hair with a good massage to condition your scalp and increase the strength of your hair roots. You can purchase a variety of hair oils at discounted prices by using HealthKart coupons present on CashKaro.com.
- Coconut milk
- The refreshing drink can prove to do wonders for helping you say goodbye to your hair problems. Coconut milk is rich in fats and Vitamin E which will help condition scalp and hair adequately. Further since the milk is rich in potassium, it will help you more. Use a hair dye brush to coat the coconut milk on your hair properly. Cover your hair with a shower cap and let it sit for at least 20 minutes. Rinse your hair. You can do this once every week. I bet you won’t be able to stop touching your silky hair.
- Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera made a lot of buzz some 2 years back. It was literally having a moment in the beauty industry then. The fizz may have died down but its benefits continue to help people. It’s not just helpful in getting rid of skin problems like lack of glow or pimples but also acts as a hair growth stimulant. You need to extract the pulp content out of its leaves and then mash it up. Massage it in your hair and leave it for approximately 15 minutes. Ensure that you do this on clean hair. Do this thrice a week for seeing the best results. Aloe Vera helps in balancing the pH levels of the scalp and hair. It also gets rid of the buildup in hair caused to due to usage of excessive chemical products.
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
- Amla is loaded with nutritional benefits and by incorporating it in your routine every day, you can immensely profit from it. You can stop your hair fall to a big extent with its help. It is very rich in Vitamin C which is an essential nutrient for the growth of hair. You can purchase Amla powder online from Amazon at low prices by using Amazon India coupons via CashKaro.com. Mix it with water and apply the paste on your scalp and hair. Leave the mixture for about 20-30 minutes and wash off. You will find a natural shine in your hair and slowly notice reduction in breakage of your hair strands.
- Onion Juice
- Okay! I admit that the smell of Onions suck and that it will be a real torture to stand its smell. But as they say, ‘You have to lose something in order to gain something’. Onion has antibacterial properties which can help you get rid of scalp infections and its high sulfur content can boost the blood circulation. All you need here is an onion and cotton balls. Grate the onion to extract its juice. Dip the cotton ball in the juice and start to apply it on your scalp. After you are done with the scalp, apply the juice on your hair too. After half an hour, rinse thoroughly with cold water. Shampoo as usual.
One thing you have to keep in mind while using home remedies is that they take time but they do work. You need to be patient and avoid the desire for seeing instant results. In the long run, these home remedies can benefit you a lot.